Use of this database is only permitted subject to the conditions stated herein and by using this database, each user declares to have read and understood these conditions and agrees to fully and strictly comply with these conditions:
- The information that is contained in this database at any one time, has been collected and is made available only for the convenience of the Members of EPBA. The information is from publicly available sources and does not claim to be correct, complete or up-to-date. The fact that certain information is contained in the database and that other is not, does not constitute in any way whatsoever a recommendation, guideline, decision or selection by EPBA as to which recyclers are approved and which are not.
- Members are expressly encouraged to do their own research as to available recyclers and related information. In any event and prior to using any of the information contained in this database, Members should independently review and verify such information.
- EPBA expressly declares, and anyone using this database hereby agrees, that EPBA does not assume any liability whatsoever for the contents, accuracy, or completeness of any of the information that is contained in the data base at any one time, regardless of whether such information has been confirmed or verified by others, regardless for how long such information has been kept on the database or how often it has been reinserted into the database.
- No one using the database can make any claims against EPBA arguing to have in any way relied on the database or its contents. Users agree that the use of this database, which has been created exclusively for their own convenience, is entirely at their own risk and does not create any direct or indirect legal obligations or other liabilities of EPBA.
- In particular, Users agree that information (including this disclaimer) may be altered, added to or deleted from the database at any time, this without EPBA being obliged to inform Users or any other third parties thereof.
EPBA welcomes any comments or suggestions on the accuracy, completeness and presentation of the database.